Thursday 31 March 2011

Bold Like Flowers

Even though the clocks went forward an hour last Sunday and losing that one hour's precious sleep isn't something I favor each year, it makes it worth while to see the weather perking up a little, the sun shining for longer and getting really excited about shopping for more (unnecessary needed) summer clothes!

Two trends that I am loving in the shops at the moment are:

1) Rainbow Colours; what better way to enjoy the sun and fresh bright bold colours for that extra pick me up feeling. I am loving the clash of colours in the first photo set below and the retro style of this photoshoot. Love the Dior sunglasses (left) quite alot too. The photo on the right is again the right kind of clash of colours, as well as prints. Just fabulous.


I really like the sunflower yellow tones in the two outfits above. Again there are clashes of other colours, but alot more subtle. The shoes are pretty awesome too. Now I have to dig through my shoes and groom my little feet into killer heels again...

2) Florals; floral prints are in pretty much every year. Although it's a trend each year, it must be doing something right to still be a key trend and style for everyone to be wearing! I really like the casual look of floral prints in the first photo set below. Those cork wedge boots from Sergio Rossi (left) are also far too hot to trot! I need them in my life. Now.


Now this is a more romantic twist to the floral story. Beautiful draped materials, light sheer fabrics and I really like the mixture of floral prints with the harsher graffitti prints shown on the right photo. So these are my favourite trends and styles so far, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment