Saturday 11 June 2011

Music Of The Week - Wolfgang Gartner

I know I am lacking in posts lately. It's been very busy in the house and my little shoe life due to a happy occasion that was my brother's wedding! It was a beautiful little day despite the rain (and mud getting caught in pretty shoes and heels) and I'm so happy for them.

My MOTW is posted early as although the wedding is done, the celebrations are not! We have another day of doing a traditional ceremony tomorrow to celebrate.

This week's song is called "Illmerica" by American producer/DJ, Wolfgang Gartner (aka Joey Youngman). He's also remixed and mingled with the likes of Will.I.Am, Timbaland, Tiesto and other big guns! The video's... Kinda interesting! It's like a crazy history lesson and if it was, it would've definately made school so much more interesting:


Enjoy! I need to get some beauty sleep and prep myself for another day of eating and drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment