Saturday 30 April 2011

The Fairytale Princess

In keeping with the same topic as my previous post, this is about wedding. If you're anti-wedding in any way, look away now.

Disney have teamed up with Alfred Angelo bringing classic Disney princess dreams to real life. The collection of seven is based on several Disney princesses, such as Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Ariel (The Little Mermaid) and a few others.


 






And each dress has the elements to each princess character! Can you guess which is which? Some of these dresses aren't what I would called amazing, but a few of them are definately simplistically elegant and stylish. I'm not of being ashamed I still love watching Disney films; they always cheer me up. Especially when I'm sick or in a foul mood. When I was young, one of my "ambitions" was to be a princess. And now I can... Once I save up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment