Sunday 24 April 2011

Music Of The Week - Skream

Happy Easter, everyone! Well it's been very fabulous here; not only for the glorious sunshine everybody craves, but the long weekends, bank holidays and any excuse for the good ol' Brits to "get smashed" and show too much flesh and all look like red lobsters from lack of sun protection! Crazy stuff! I usually have to work but have been lucky and spending my time off out gallavanting!

So let's keep this post short and sweet! My MOTW is called "Where You Should be" by Skream ft. Sam Frank:


Skream (aka Oliver Dene Jones) is a British dupstep producer, and has produced several singles and I think he pretty much "rose to fame" for his remix of La Roux's "In For The Kill."

This song is hot, but I prefer the Shy FX remix of it, shown below. Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment