Sunday 3 April 2011

What Was I Thinking? Socks and Sandles

It was such a beautiful day today and I thought I'd wear my bit of spring before the sun goes into hiding again. A combination of a floral onesie, levis jacket, and I even braved myself to bare some legs to see the sun.

Nothing like a nice cup of tea and a vogue in the garden to enjoy the sun! I do feel hayfever season coming in fast. Sneeze attacks weren't so fun.

I love my "Ali" necklace from Tatty Devine. Birthday present from a few years ago but I still love wearing it. And I also bought new shoes a few days ago... Oops!! In my defense, they were from Primark and cheap! Yep... That's what I was thinking today.

(Jacket: Vintage Levi's, Playsuit Onesie: Primark, Socks: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Primark)

No comments:

Post a Comment